I received this recent Email from Paul. Cebu is a province in the Philippines consisting of Cebu Island and 167 neighboring smaller islands. Paul and Arcy along with Armond and Arlen will be traveling from November 2-8. Here is Paul's Email.
Let's pray for their safety during travel, fellowship with one-another
and those they are serving, effective ministry, and an experience of the
Lord's power in all things.
I will be traveling to Cebu from November 2-3 to meet the translator of the PTC Training materials in 'Cebuano' language, and to review the translated materials, then set the date of the start of the training among the local pastors in Cebu and nearby towns early next year.
Arcy will be traveling with me together with Arman and his wife, Arlene. Then we will proceed to Kabancalan on the 4th (Friday). I will be preaching in a church anniversary on the 5th (Saturday), preach on the 6th (Sunday), and conduct 1 day seminar on the 7th (Monday), then return to Antipolo on the 8th (Tuesday). Whew!
Please pray for our safe journey, and strength from the Lord as the schedule was really tight. Pray that as I preach God's Word, the Lord Jesus Christ will be glorified, the Word of God will be magnified, the Church will be edified, and the heart of God be satisfied.
Blessings.
Paul
